NEWSLETTER AND CONTACT FORM
Last modified on 04-29-2021
Data collected from you will be processed according to the following principles: lawfulness, fairness and transparency; purpose limitation; data minimization; accuracy; storage limitation; integrity and confidentiality.
Alifood S.r.l. (hereinafter referred to as “Alifood” or the “Company” or “We”), having its registered office in Genoa, Salita Santa Caterina 4/6A, hereby declares that it falls within the field of application of EU General Data Protection Regulation 679/2016, and subsequent national adjustment legislation, dealing with the protection of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the “GDPR”), with reference to the use of subject’s personal data (hereinafter referred to as “Data”) provided by the data subject or collected through forms filled in by the data subject while, inter alia, (i) registering to attend promotional events or (ii) subscribing to the Company’s newsletter. If you provide Data on behalf of someone else, you must always first ensure that these data subjects have read this policy and have given their consent where necessary.
The types of information we collect
We may collect the following types of Data:
- Contact data – first name, surname, address, phone number, email address and any other data voluntarily provided to Alifood;
- Demographic data and data concerning interests – data that describes demographic characteristics or habits, for example date of birth, age or age group, gender, geographical origin (postcode), favourite products, hobbies and interests;
- Use of the website – information on how you use the Alifood’s website, including information collected via cookies (you can find our policy on cookies at the following address: www.alifoodsrl.com/cookie-policy/; and
- Any Data provided by completing the contact form.
Modality of the Treatment
The Data are processed either in paper or electronic format. In the latter case, automatic instruments will be used. The Data will be kept strictly for the time and scope for which they were collected. Specific security measures are adopted for preventing data breaches, illicit or non-correct uses and non-authorized accesses.
Purposes and Processing Data
- Marketing activities: with your express consent, your Data may be processed by Alifood for marketing and advertising communication purposes, and also personalized after analysis of your choices, habits and purchasing preferences, by using email, text messages and other mass messaging tools, etc. or traditional contact methods (e.g. ordinary mail, phone call with operator), or for market research and statistical surveys;
- Statistical analysis, service improvements and protection of legitimate interest: Alifood may, where possible also in aggregate and anonymous form, use your Data, including that relating to your use of the website, your choices, habits and purchase preferences, geographical area of reference, level of expenditure incurred, active services and frequency of use, for internal statistical research and improvements to the services offered, as well as for customer care and customer satisfaction activities, complaint management, administrative and accounting management, etc; and
- Response to requests for information on the Company itself and/or its products/services.
Circulation and Communication of Data
Data may be accessed by Alifood’s employees in charge of administrative aspects and dealing with marketing and communication services, that have the need in order to perform duties or given their position held, as well as other entities providing services to Alifood, whom Alifood has specifically nominated as responsible or qualified for the processing of the Data of such subjects, in relation to their duties, shall have access to the pertinent Data. All this, always in connection with the purposes pointed out previously.
In addition, the data subject’s Data may be communicated to:
a) Both international and domestic public entities, in relation to the performance of institutional tasks; and
b) Natural persons or legal entities, external bodies and associations, including public, professional studios and companies (also outside of the Republic of Italy), for legitimate Alifood interests.
The basis for processing your information and how we use it
We may process Data because:
- it is necessary in order to response at the data subject’s request;
- it is necessary for Alifood’s legitimate interests;
- the consent has been given;
- it is necessary to comply with a legal obligation.
International Data transfers
Some of the Data we process will be transferred to and stored at a destination outside the European Economic Area.
In these circumstances, Data will only be transferred on one of the following bases:
- where the transfer is subject to one or more of the “appropriate safeguards” for international transfers prescribed by applicable law (e.g. standard data protection clauses adopted by the European Commission);
- a European Commission decision provides that the country or territory to which the transfer is made ensures an adequate level of protection; or
- there is another situation where the transfer is permitted under applicable law.
Data Subject’s Rights
Data subject has the following rights:
- to require to Alifood to correct the personal data if it is incorrect;
- to require to Alifood to erase Data;
- to require Alifood to restrict Data processing activities;
- to receive from Alifood the Data in a reasonable format specified;
- to object, to any of our particular processing activities where this has a disproportionate impact on data subject’s rights.
Please note that the above rights are not absolute, and Alifood may be entitled to refuse requests where exceptions apply.
Please note that where Alifood’s processing of Data relies on consent and where you then withdraw that consent, Alifood may not be able to provide all or some aspects of our services.
If you have any queries about this privacy notice or how we process your personal data, you can contact Alifood at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Alifood is the Data controller for the purposes of the personal data processed under this policy.